1. You are cool with a sketchy internet connection and no cell service.
2. You have a first aid book and you have the chapter on bear maulings tabbed.
3. Hanging around with 80 children who are not your own sounds like fun!
4. Perma-dirt on your feet is “no biggie”. 5. Removing slivers is one of your fortes. 6. You love the smell of mosquito spray in the morning! 7. You have a soft spot for teenage counselors who are entertaining campers at 80 cents/hour.
8. The thought of a forty minute van ride to the local ER, around hairpin turns, and at break-neck speed does not faze you.